Debt | debt management | credit card debt consolidation | debt reduction: Helping a friend

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Helping a friend

Good morning readers,

Well one of my close friends is into internet marketing, it seems that he's been making quite abit of cash.

He was asking me if I could post this up for him on one of my blogs as some of you readers might not know how to use FrontPage.

Sooo..... here it comes

'Tearing Your Hair Out Trying To Figure Out How To Use FrontPage?

Well Here's Your Cure!

A Super Special Package Jammed Packed With Tons Of Bonuses Catered

Exclusively For You To Be Able to Get A Calm & Peacefull Time With

FrontPage!! Check It Out Before It Ends On 20th June!

http://www.elitemarketeer.com/warrior/warrior.htm "


Yah, yah I know this has nothing to do with any sort of debt, but hey. he's a really good friend.

Cheers and till next time

2 Comments:

Blogger SyedMuddassar said...

Although the deposit is held by the issuer of the credit card as collateral in case of default by the consumer, the deposit is not reduced by the simple fact that missing one or two payments.
PVC cards

5:29 PM  
Blogger RH said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10@gmail.com

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home